Bridge Farm Primary School – “Living and Learning Together.”
Vision and Values Statements
Bridge Farm Primary will prepare our children for life in a multi-cultural and diverse 21st century Britain. The school has an unwavering focus on teaching the core subjects so that children are well prepared for their next steps in education. Our curriculum equips pupils with the necessary knowledge and skills so that they achieve academically, develop a sense of worth and a moral purpose and aspire to be the best versions of themselves. We truly care about the holistic development of everyone within our school community.
The fundamental values that underpin our school are:
- We value inclusion and equality, positive social and emotional wellbeing for pupils, staff and our wider school community. This is achieved through our Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural (SMSC) curriculum, Personal, Social, Healthcare and Education (PSHE) and a commitment to the Unicef Rights of the Child.
- We promote a “Growth Mindset” / “Can Do” attitude to life and learning, with pupils demonstrating high levels of independence and resilience.
- Healthy life choices are embedded in our curriculum, through Healthy Schools and the extra-curricular provision available to pupils.
- At Bridge Farm Primary, our aim is that all pupils make outstanding progress from their respective starting points. Through our inclusive, broad and balanced curriculum, we teach the fundamental knowledge and skills necessary to succeed academically.
- At Bridge Farm we ‘Live and Learn Together’. We work collaboratively to develop partnerships with staff, pupils, parents and carers and our local community. Pupil voice is highly valued and we understand the importance they have in making decisions that impact on their education.
- We raise the aspirations of our pupils through a rich curriculum, enabling them to be lifelong learners and developing their self-worth.
- We provide opportunities for our pupils to explore a diverse and multicultural Britain, deepening their understanding of the core British Values. Pupils are taught the importance of being courteous, inclusive, tolerant and how to form positive relationships based on mutual respect.
- We foster a love of learning. "I love Bridge Farm because we learn new things every day. We make new friends and have a great time. Because our rights are met, school is very enjoyable."
We all hope you find the information on our site useful and user friendly. Please watch our video prospectus and feel free to browse the site.